It's unusual for me to waste my time doing something completely useless. Wait a second, who is this typing and what have they done with Emma??? I spent lots of time on facebook and taking stupid quizes... but HELL, sometimes wasting your time can be extremely satisfying.
I love watching lame TV-show re-runs! It puts me in this chill mood which usually leads onto a very relaxed day, but we all need those! But, sometimes i'll be browsing the internet for interesting topics and cool decoration ideas, and it will totally inspire me to do something productive! Though, in some cases, eating potato chips and watching "Boy Meets Boy" with my mom seems like the most productive thing I could possibly be doing. In order for me to be satisfied by anything I do, I've gotta be in a good mood. Facebook puts me in one helluva mood, and so does good music- both of which are supplied to me through the internet... including this blogging site that I have recently taken a special liking to.
At times, I feel bad about "wasting" my time, but at this moment it's 6 in the eavening and I am hella anxious. Typing and/or writing usually gets that out of me.... and I'm trying to get used to this blogging thing.
Until later my fellow friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment